Hunting for the perfect photo.
Discover the most beautiful and special places in Siena and participate in Visit Siena’s photo contest.
Choose the theme you like best (or even all of them!) and explore the routes in search of the city’s most special places.
Take the perfect photo, share it on your Instagram profile and use the hashtags #SienainScatti and #VisitSiena, the best photos will be shared on our social media platforms.
You can go ‘hunting’ with the best SLR or a smartphone, but be warned, finding the perfect place for a photo is not such an easy task, especially if the subject of the shot is a city as beautiful and mysterious as Siena.
The city of the Palio hides many unique corners, lookouts, details and places that tourists quickly crossing the city often fail to notice.
By participating in our contest you can follow real walking routes, enjoy the city and see it from a different perspective.
Escape the classic routes and learn to walk differently.
To participate in the contest follow the rules
- Take your own photos by 29 February 2024, following the suggested routes and find your perfect shot.
- Follow our Instagram page visitsienaofficial.
- Share your shot on your personal Instagram profile and use the hashtags #sienainscatti and #visitsiena.
- You can share multiple shots.
- Our editorial staff will select the most beautiful photos that will be shared on our official channels.
- Among the best photos, there will be one winner (to be proclaimed on 21 March 2024, on the first day of spring) to which an article will be dedicated on the official Visit Siena blog.
- There are no cash prizes associated with the contest.
- By participating in the contest, all rights to the image are understood to be transferred to Visit Siena.
Participation in the contest implies acceptance of these rules.